The Avocent LongView LV220R-AM extender extends a keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial port up to 500 feet away from your computer. You can improve physical and data security and increase working space by separating your staff from their computers. The Avocent LongView LV220R-AM extender allows you to place connected computers up to 500 feet away with any UTP cable and still have control of your keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial devices.
Avocent LongView LV220R-AM Function Diagram
Avocent LongView LV220R-AM Features and Benefits:
- Lowers installation cost - Actual extension requires just one CAT 5 cable
- Security - Extension allows you to: place your system unit, software and sensitive data in a secure area minimize tampering and system damage eliminate unauthorized software installation
- Automatic configuration without jumpers or switches
- AutoTuning technology compensates for varying cable types/lengths, and adjusts for signal losses each time a switch is made to a server
- Supports multimedia projects through high-quality audio and video
- COM serial port
Avocent LongView LV220R-AM Specifications:
|Height||1.9" (4.8 cm)|
|Width||8.1" (20.6 cm)|
|Depth||4.8" (12.2 cm)|
|Weight||1 lb. (0.45 kg)|
|Operating Voltage||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Power Frequency||-4 to 122 F (-20 to 50 C)|
|Input||24 VDC @ 500mA from 115 VAC or 230 VAC adaptor|
|Computers||Computers using 100 percent IBM compatible, PS/2 compatible peripherals|
|Monitor||non-interlaced VGA, SVGA, XGA, 15-pin high density "D" connector|
|Peripherals||PS/2 or serial mouse, PS/2 keyboard (150mA max)|
|Approved Agency||FCC Class A, UL, C-UL, CE, VCCI Class A|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The -AM is a country code referring to the Americas.
Question: I see the LV220R-AM is discontinued, but do you have any left over in stock?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Avocent LV220R and the original LongView have been discontinued and replaced by the Avocent LV3000 series. Please note, newer parts of the LV3000 series are not compatible and cannot be interchanged with the original LongView series.
We can quote you similar transmitters and receivers from the Avocent (by Vertiv) LV 3000 series if you would like?