The Raritan MCIP116 is a MasterConsole IP for up to 16 servers. MasterConsole IP is a fully-featured, easy-to-use KVM switch for the small to mid-sized business. Providing BIOS-level control of up to 8 or 16 servers from one keyboard, monitor and mouse, it also brings the convenience, flexibility and security of remote access down to SMB scale. Most important, it accomplishes this with Raritan's high-performance KVM-over-IP technology.
MCIP116 for up to 16 servers
Raritan MCIP116 is a MasterConsole IP includes the same bulletproof security features as Raritan's enterprise-class remote access products, including up to 256-bit SSL encryption, certificate management, configurable TCP/IP port numbers and user access rights. With access strictly secured, off-site administrators can respond to incidents around the clock, from across town or around the world.
Raritan MCIP116 MasterConsole Features:
- 1U Form Factor: Only 1U in height for the MCIP116 (1x16); extremely rack-efficient.
- Advanced Video Resolution Detection Hardware: Ensures a fast, accurate and clear transition when the user switches to a new video source.
- Video resolution 1600 x 1200 at 75Hz: Supports the highest PC video resolution in KVM industry
- Automatically calibrates and adjusts the displaying window to the screen resolution of the remote computer: Saves manual calibration and adjustment.
- Remote Network Access/KVM over IP: Users can access the MCIP18/MCIP116 from anywhere on the network (LAN, WAN, Ethernet, Telnet) to troubleshoot, reconfigure and even reboot servers remotely.
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT with auto-sensing (RJ-45), LEDs for link, 10/100 MB and activity, which allows users to monitor remote access connectivity and network traffic.
- Up to 256 bit SSL v3, TLS v1 encryption of console data: Prevents against packet sniffing attacks between client and server, either outside, via the Internet or even inside the LAN.
- Storage for up to 200 user profiles - with individual rights: Provides granular security policies and administrative flexibility.
- Certification management: The MCIP18/MCIP116 server side certificates prevent a man-in-the-middle attack, in which the attacker pretends to be the server and transparently forwards data. Also prevents an attacker from hijacking connections via IP spoofing.
- Ports can be labeled with device names: Allows easier selection from the on-screen menu.
- Single user access rights can be limited to individual KVM Ports: Ensures that each local or remote user may only access "his" or "her" servers.
- Event logging: Helps avoid internal misuse by recording the steps taken by every user.
- Remote Management: Allows remote administrators to perform all management and changes from the convenience of their desktops.
- On-line firmware update capability: MCIP116 firmware updates can be downloaded directly from the Raritan Website and performed over the network.
Raritan MCIP116 Specifications
|115V/230V Auto-sensing 20 Watts
|1U full width, rack mountable (brackets included)
|32 (0C) to 104 (40C)
|Local Access Port
|Mini-Din6 (F) PS/2