AMI MegaRAC G3
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
AMI's MegaRAC G3 is the newest generation in AMI's remote management controller family. The distinguishing strength of the MegaRAC G3 is its extendability through the G3 PDK that allows many modules and utilities to be developed and management policies to be executed.
MegaRAC G3 Overview:
- Provisioning can be developed based on the G3 infrastructure.
- Reliability and availability (RAS) can be addressed with provisioning software.
- USB CD and floppy offers a simultaneous presence of two virtual devices for administrators.
- Image-based boot allows the MegaRAC G3c the ability to boot from a bootable image located at the client system. Administrators can centralize the repository of all the bootable images needed for all servers.
- IPMI style event log management and alert mechanism are followed, which comply with industry standard features.
- RMCP allows for a common method of interaction with the BMC in the system over a secured TCP/IP connection. This helps tremendously in blade server management.
- Built-in firewall capability that allows administrators to block desired TCP ports.
- Multi-language support, as the MegaRAC G3c supports Unicode.
MegaRAC G3 Features and Benefits:
- True out-of-band manageability
- Completely OS and BIOS independent
- High performance (up to 20 screens per second)
- Multiple simultaneous client support
- USB CD and floppy redirection
- Reduces downtime for any mission-critical headless server
MegaRAC G3 Specifications:
|Processor SOC||32-Bit 266 MHz|
400 MIPS MMU
|CPU Memory||32 MB PC-133 MHz SDRAM|
|Flash||16-Bit, 16 MB|
|VGA Capture Screen Resolution|
640 x 480
800 x 600
1024 x 768
8 MB, 32-Bit SDRAM Standard option