4-port HDMI Output Card for MXCore Matrix
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
Each MXC-HD-4O output card includes four HDMI ports designed for inclusion on the MXCore Series of matrix switches by SmartAVI. With the proper convertors, each port can also output to a DVI-D source.
The MXCore is designed for modular functionality so users can implement the ideal matrix switching solution for their needs, with up to configurations of 32x32. Users can select to mix and match output cards to utilize both HDMI and Cat5e/6 outputs from one matrix. The MXC-HD-4O is HDCP compliant and features HDMI 1.3. Supported HDMI onput cable length is 20 feet.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth - 3.2G
- Input Video Signal - Video (TMDS) 0.5~1.0Vpp
- Power - 5 volts
- Signal Supports - HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Pixel Rates - Clock frequency beyond 165Mpix/second
- Format - 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 data input formats
- Resolution - Up to 1080p, 2K and 1920 x 1200
- Output Cards - 4x HDMI Female
- Video Type - RGB/YCBCR : 24/30/36-bits,YCBCR: 8/10/12/16/20/24-bits