4-port CatX Output Card for MXCore Matrix
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
Each MXC-UH-4O output card includes four RJ-45 ports for Cat5e/6 cables designed for inclusion on the MXCore Series of matrix switches by SmartAVI. Using HDBaseT technology, users can route HD signals up to 450 feet away from the matrix.
The MXCore is designed for modular functionality so users can implement the ideal matrix switching solution for their needs, with up to 32x32 configurations. Users can select to mix and match output cards to utilize both HDMI and Cat5e/6 outputs from one matrix. The MXC-UH-4O offers zero signal loss while delivering the ultimate in HD signal flexibility.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth - 3.2G
- Input Video Signal - Video (TMDS) 0.5~1.0Vpp
- Power - 5 volts
- Signal Supports - HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Pixel Rates - Clock frequency beyond 165Mpix/second
- Format - 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 data input formats
- Resolution - Up to 1080p, 2K and 1920 x 1200
- Output Cards - 4x Cat5/6e Female
- Video Type - RGB/YCBCR : 24/30/36-bits,YCBCR: 8/10/12/16/20/24-bits