Tripp Lite 15' PS/2 KVM Cable Kit
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
Tripp Lite's 15-ft. PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM cable kit (P754-015) is designed to connect a PS/2 computer or a console converter to a KVM switch. This premium 3-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. The P754-015 consists of 2 PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a SVGA mini-coax monitor cable bonded into a single unit. The cable features MiniDIN6 male/male connectors and gold plated HD15M/F connectors. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Tripp Lite P754-015 Features:
- Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to a KVM switch (# B007-008)
- 15-ft. 3-in-1 cable consists of 2 PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and an SVGA mini-coax monitor cable bonded into a single unit
- Provides superior performance and cable management
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold
- SVGA monitor cable supports any VGA/SVGA monitor
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity
- Constructed of mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Hi-Resolution cable
- PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables
Tripp Lite P754-015 System Requirements:
- A PS/2 computer or a console converter (# B015-000 and B011-000) for a non-PS/2 computer.
- A PS/2 KVM switch (# B007-008).
Tripp Lite P754-015 Specifications:
|Connector A||HD15 Male|
|Connector B||(x2) MiniDIN6 Male|
|KVM Connector 1||HD15 Female|
|KVM Connector 2||(x2) MiniDIN6 Male|