The NTI PRIMUX Zero-U KVM Switch System (PRIMUX-UZR) allows you to control up to 64 computers without consuming rack space. The switch frees up valuable space by eliminating large KVM switchboxes and bulky hard-to-manage coax cables.
The PRIMUX system consists of two components: the User Station that connect to a keyboard, monitor, and mouse, and Host Adapter that connect to a server. Up to 64 Host Adapters can by daisy-chained together, providing user access to up to 64 servers. The User Stations and Host Adapters can be located as far as 1,000 feet from each other via CAT5 UTP cable.
NTI PRIMUX-UZR Features & Applications:
- A single, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable replaces bulky KVM cables.
- Ideal for hazardous/unsecured environments. User station can be located up to 1000 feet from servers.
- Easy to install and use with plug-and-play functionality.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Hot-swap components with no disruption of server operation.
- Crisp and clear 1024x768 video resolution at 1000 feet, higher resolution supported at shorter distances.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be of the same or differing platforms (PS/2, SUN or USB).
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- OSD provides fine tuning for optimal video quality.
- Color-coded LEDs on both the local and remote units indicate power status and verify communication between the units.
- Automatically adjusts the video quality to compensate for varying lengths of Cat5/5e/6 cable.
- Configuration is saved and restored even if unit loses power.
NTI PRIMUX-UZR Specifications:
- Two female USB Type A/two 6-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Supports all standard PS/2 keyboards and most USB keyboards with Windows or SUN keyboard layout.
- Keyboards and mice are hot-pluggable.
- NTI recommends using a USB SUN keyboard if there are SUN hosts being controlled.
- User keyboard and mouse must be of the same platform.
- Supports standard 2-button PS/2 mice, as well as:
- Microsoft IntelliMouse.
- Logitech (and other) 3-button mice.
- Alps Glidepoint touchpad (extended functions, i.e. tapping, etc., are not supported).
- Cirque Glidepoint touchpad.
- IBM Scroll Point mouse (extended stick functions are not supported).
- Kensington Orbit trackball.
- Logitech 2-button wheel mouse.
- Microsoft Ballpoint mouse.
- USB SUN 3-button mice are supported.
- Most USB mice (up to 3 buttons), including Microsoft USB Intellimouse.
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm.)|
|Width||11 in. (27.94 cm.)|
|Depth||11 in. (27.94 cm.)|
|Connector||Female 15-pin HD connector|
|Resolution||Maximum 1024x768 video resolution at 1,000 feet; higher resolutions are supported at shorter distances.|
|- Maximum 1024x768 video resolution at 1,000 feet; higher resolutions are supported at shorter distances.|
|- Supports Separate and Composite TTL level sync.|
|- Supports the DDC2B.|