The RACKMUX-D17 DVI USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, and touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1U industrial strength drawer.
- 17" Active Matrix LCD DVI flat panel monitor.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Compatible with DVI-enabled USB and PS/2 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a flash drive.
|Host Interface||Compatible with PS/2, UNIX and USB-enabled computers.|
Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
One female DVI-D, one female USB Type B, and two female 6-pin minDIN connectors.
Use with NTI Multi-Platform KVM Switches to control multiple PC, SUN and MAC computers.
|Monitor||Forward-folding 17" (432 mm) Active Matrix LCD DVI flat panel monitor.|
Tilt: up to 120°.
Frequency: Horzontal: 31 to 80 KHz, Vertical: 55 to 76 Hz.
OSD controls for brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment.
Brightness: 300 nits
Contrast Ratio: 500: 1
Supports DDC1 and DDC2B protocols.
|Devices||Keyboard available in: English 83-key (US) keyboard with wrist-pad.|
Three button touchpad mouse.
Front panel USB 1.1 port to connect external USB devices.
Female USB Type A connector.
KVM drawer must be connected to a USB-enabled computer.
|Cables||6.5 foot (2 meters) DVI-D male to male single link cable.|
6-foot (1.8-meter) USB Type A male to USB Type B male cable included.
6-foot (1.8-meter) dual 6-pin miniDIN male to male keyboard/mouse cable included.
6-foot (1.8-meter) power supply cable included.
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
Power Consumption: 30 W
Maximum Inrush Current: 30A
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).|
Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 19x23.9x1.75 Inches. (483x607x44 millimeters)|
Handle adds an additional 1.5" to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
Weight: 30.2 lbs. (14 kg)
Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" (610 mm) deep to 40" (1,016 mm) deep.
Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|
|Package Includes||KVM Drawer|
2 keys for lock
IEC Power Cord, country-specific (excluded in 24V model)
6-ft USB Type A male to USB Type B male cable
6-ft PS/2 male to male mouse and keyboard cable
2-meter DVI-D male to male video cable
CD with manual and drawer installation manual
Single-person installation mounting kit