17" High Res Rackmount KVM Drawer / 4 Port USB DVI KVM Switch
Recommended replacement: NTI RACKMUX-4K17-N-8HD4K
Alternative options: Contact Us
The RACKMUX-D17HR-N-8DVIHD KVM Drawer with Built-In High Density USB DVI KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a USB DVI KVM7HR switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Forward-folding 17" (432 mm) TFT/LCD DVI monitor.
- Video Resolution: 1920x1200
- 8-port USB DVI KVM switch.
- Control up to 16 USB enabled computers with single link DVI outputs.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Keyboard available in: English(US).
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 19x21.9x1.75 Inches. (483x556x44 millimeters)|
Drawer mounting is adjustable to various rack depths from 22" (559 mm) deep to 39" (991 mm) deep.
Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS, TAA compliant|
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).|
Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.