17" High Res Rackmount KVM Drawer with KVM over IP
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The RACKMUX-D17HR-N-IP KVM Drawer with KVM on IP combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse, and a KVM on IP unit in a space-saving 1U industrial strength drawer. This drawer allows you to access a server remotely using a standard Internet browser.
- Forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA or DVI monitor.
- 1920x1200 video resolution for high resolution 17.1" monitor.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°
- Compatible with USB computers.
- Securely gain BIOS level access to systems for maintenance, support, or failure recovery over the Internet.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- KVM on IPô requires no client software. Secure, encrypted browser sessions with authentication.
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
|Dimensions||WxDxH (in): 19x23.9x1.75.|
Handle adds an additional 1.5" to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" deep to 40" deep.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS, TAA compliant|
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).|
Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing RH.