The NTI RACKMUX PS2 KVM Drawer (RACKMUX-P17) is a compact data entry device. It combines a rack mount 17" LCD monitor, PS2 keyboard and touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer. The RACKMUX unit is also available with a 15" LCD monitor.
NTI RACKMUX-P17 Features:
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Front panel conceals the unit when not in use.
- Designed to fit in a standard 19" rack/cabinet.
- Display automatically powers off when in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
NTI RACKMUX-P17 Details:
- Compatible with PS/2 and Unix computers.
- Use with NTI Multi-Platform KVM Switches to control multiple PC, SUN and MAC computers.
- 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Supports Composite Sync and separate TTL level Sync. Does not support Sync on Green. Not compatible with all Sun Microsystems.
- Horzontal: 30 to 82 KHz
- Vertical: 50 to 75 Hz
- Viewing angle:
- Horizontal: 120°
- Vertical: 120°
- OSD controls for brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment.
- 250 nits brightness and 350:1 contrast ratio typical.
- Supports DDC1 and DDC2B protocols.
- Two male 6 pin miniDIN (PS/2) connector.
- "Gold Crosspoint" keyboard contacts ensure high reliability.
- 105-key keyboard.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Two button touchpad mouse.
- 6-foot 15 HD VGA male to male cable included.
- 6-foot 6-pin miniDIN keyboard/mouse cable included.
- 6-foot DC power supply cable included.
NTI RACKMUX-P17 Specifications:
|Height||1.5 in. (3.81 cm.)|
|Width||19 in. (48.26 cm.)|
|Depth||20.2 (51.38 cm.)|
|Adjustable Depth||20.2 in. to 33.5 in.|
|Weight||36.5 Lbs. (16.55 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||5 to 95% non-condensing RH|
|Operating Voltage||100 to 220 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50-60 Hz (60 Hz via AC Adapter)|