The RACKMUX-V17-MP-8USBHD KVM Drawer with Real Mouse and High Density USB VGA KVM Switch combines a LCD monitor, keyboard, real mouse with mouse pocket, and a 8-port High Density USB switch in a space-saving 1U industrial strength drawer.
- Backward-folding 17" (432 mm) TFT panel active matrix LCD display monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" (432 mm) monitor.
- Control 8 USB-enabled PC, SUN and MAC computers with VGA video.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- High density KVM drawer - fits in 24" in rack.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in: English(US). 83-key (US) keyboard.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 19x36.6x1.75 Inches. (483x930x44 millimeters)|
Weight: 37.4 lbs. (17 kg)
Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 36.6" (930 mm) deep to 43" (1,092 mm) deep.
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).|
Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS, TAA Compliant|