17" Rackmount KVM Drawer / USB KVM Switch and KVM over IP
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The RACKMUX-V17-N-4USBHD-IP KVM Drawer with Built-In High Density USB KVM Switch and KVM on IP combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse, a 4-port USB switch, and a KVM over IP device.
- Available with forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°
- Compatible with USB computers.
- Remotely access multiple computers connected to the USB KVM Switch using a standard Internet browser.
- Securely gain BIOS level access to systems for maintenance, support, or failure recovery over the Internet.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- KVM over IP requires no client software. Secure, encrypted browser sessions with authentication.
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
|Dimensions||WxDxH (in): 19 x 28.63 x 1.75.|
Handle adds an additional 1.5" to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 29" deep to 40" deep.
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).|
Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS, TAA Compliant|
|Cables||5-ft RJ45 CAT5 patch cable for connection to an Ethernet for remote user control (included).|