Cyberview RK-802 Series is a combination of keyboard, (with KVM switch) into a drawer, with features such as adjustable brackets, selective touchpad or trackball to provide effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs.
The following keyboard options are available for the RK-802:
- 1U, standard 19" rackmount keyboard drawer
- Lightweight construction
- Lockable drawer to secure the keyboard & mouse
- Multiple keyboard language selections with either touchpad or trackball
- Adjustable mounting brackets from 390 to 795 mm
- Slide rails have fixed position to prevent movement of the keyboard
- All mounting hardware included
- (8) 6' KVM cables included
- Cascade for use up to 128 servers.
- Name servers up to 16 characters long.
- Scan mode - Monitor servers at intervals 5 to 99 seconds.
- High Video Quality - Up To 1920x1440, Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Built-in microprocessor emulation for each port boots up process.
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name.
- VGA, keyboard & mouse all-in-one by 15pin HDDB connector at switch side.
- Multi-platform - mix PCs, SUN Microsystems, IBM compatibles, HPs, Compaq and Dell.
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for Maintenance without powering down the PS/2 KVM switch or PCs.
- No Software Required - easy PC selection via On Screen Display Manual, Push Buttons, Hot Keys.
|Local console||Cat5 Console|
|PC Selection||OSD menue, hot key, push button||OSD menue, hot key, push button|
|LED||1 Bank LED, 8/16 Online LED (Green), 8/16 Selected LED (Red)||1 Power LED (Green) and 1 Status LED (Red)|
|On screen display control||Yes||Yes|
|Keyboard and mouse emulation||PS/2||PS/2|
|VGA Resolution (Max.)||1920x1440||1600x1200|
|Cascasde Level||8 levels||8 levels|
|KVM Switch Power Adapter||DC 12V||DC 9V|