1U Rack Mount Keyboard Drawer with integrated
16-port USB KVM Switch
Cyberview RK-S1601 Series is a combination of keyboard, 16-port USB KVM into a rackmount drawer, with features such as adjustable brackets, selective touchpad or trackball to provide effective assistant for an administrator to control multiple PCs.
The following keyboard options are available for the RK-S1601:
- 1U, standard 19" rackmount keyboard drawer
- Lightweight construction
- Lockable drawer to secure the keyboard & mouse
- Multiple keyboard language selections with either touchpad or trackball
- Large padded wrist-rest for "d" & "t" style keyboard
- Adjustable mounting brackets from 390 to 795 mm
- Slide rails have fixed position to prevent movement of the keyboard
- All mounting hardware included
- Cascade for use up to 128 servers.
- Name servers up to 16 characters long.
- Scan mode - Monitor servers at intervals 5 to 99 seconds.
- High Video Quality - Up To 1920x1440, Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Built-in microprocessor emulation for each port boots up process.
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name.
- VGA, keyboard & mouse all-in-one by 15pin HDDB connector at switch side.
- Multi-platform - mix PCs, SUN Microsystems, IBM compatibles, HPs, Compaq and Dell.
- (16) 6' KVM cables included
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for Maintenance without powering down the PS/2 KVM switch or PCs.
- No Software Required - easy PC selection via On Screen Display Manual, Push Buttons, Hot Keys.
|PC Selection||OSD menu, hot key, push button|
|LED||1 Bank LED, 8/16 Online LED (Green), 8/16 Selected LED (Red)|
|On screen display control||Yes|
|Keyboard and mouse emulation||USB|
|VGA Resolution (Max.)||1920x1440|
|Cascade Level||8 levels|
|KVM Switch Power Adapter||DC 12V|