SmartAVI UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 Receiver, 8 Card Package
The SmartAVI RK-XTP-RX8S is a UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 Receiver with a 8 Card Package. With Rack-XTPro, you get full RS-232 bi-directional communication to up to 16 remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen logs from your remote locations. You will gain valuable insight into when and how each screen is being used, its effectiveness and how much life is left on your display. You can also send power commands such as On/Off to one or all screens connected to the Rack-XTPro unit. The RS-232 feature saves you time and is cost-effective by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
The Rack-XTPro enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate meetings. It can be used in trade show rooms, board rooms, sales floors and windows displays. Data such as news, stock tickers, sports results and flight information can be broadcast in real-time to multiple monitors. Rack-XTPro can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
SmartAVI RK-XTP-RX8S Features:
One box, one power supply, and up to 16 devices extended easily from a rack without the mess or headache of multiple extenders. That is the purpose of SmartAVI's new Rack Series of A/V component management solutions. Rather than buy multiple extenders for your rack components, and having to find power strips or numerous power outlets for the adapters, our Rack Series of extenders allows for up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs (30 feet each way) and one power supply. Say goodbye to a tangled mess of wires and extension cords and hello to a dynamic, smart component management solution.
Rack-XTPro is a high-resolution UXGA and audio extender system (transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio, RS-232 and infrared signals over unshielded, twisted pair cabling.
The beauty of our Rack-XTPro models is that using only one unit, you now have the ability to extend four, 8 or 16 sources more than 1,000 feet with only one power supply.
With RS-232 communication support, the Rack-XTPro allows users to send commands to single or multiple devices. Through RS-232 commands, users may control device volume, channel selection, or power on/off the display panel remotely.
- Supports Multiple Screens
- Uses Easy-to-Install CAT5/5e/6/7/8
- Each Output Extends 1,000 Feet Plus
- Supports High-Resolutions Video up to 1920x1200
- HDTV-Compatible(720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Sends High-Resolution VGA Stereo Audio, RS-232 and IR Signals From up to *16 Sources to as Many Display Screens(*Model-Dependant)
- Compatible With VGA, XGA, Sun, Mac and SGI
- Sync Format/Polarity Preservation
- Compatible With Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High Ground Loop Immunity
- Built-In Power Surge and Transient Protection
- Designated Trimmer in Remote Unit to Compensate for Cable Length
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- External Power Supply
- RS-232 Communication Support to Single/Multiple Displays
- IR Command to Single/Multiple Displays
SmartAVI RK-XTP-RX8S Application Diagram
SmartAVI RK-XTP-RX8S Specifications:
|3.43 in. (8.7 cm.)
|5.31 in. (13.5 cm.)
|17.1 in. (43.4 cm.)
|RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS
|Up to 1920x1200 VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA
|HD 15 socket
|3.5mm jack socket
|80% max, non-condensing
|DB9M, TXD, RXD, Gnd, 9600bps
|35° F to 96° F
|-20° F to 140° F
|90-240 VAC to 5.0 VDC/app. 10W
|110V-240V; 5VDC 8A