1U Rackmount Keyboard Drawer, Short Depth Model
Cyberview RK-2 is a Short Depth 1U Rackmount Keyboard Drawer with Touchpad (RK-2e) or Trackball (RK-2b). RK-2 Series features a gel wrist pad, adjustable brackets, a two point lock, and modular keyboard options, so as to be the most effective tool for an administrator to use to control multiple PCs.
Cyberview RK-2 Features
- Short depth of 400mm only
- 1U, standard 19" rackmount keyboard drawer
- Lightweight aluminum construction - with a black anodize finish
- Enhanced aesthetics with molded front panel and two point lock to secure the keyboard and mouse
- Slide rails have fixed position to prevent movement of keyboard
- Combo interface either PS/2 or USB for keyboard drawer
- 2-year standard warranty ( upgradable up to 5 years )
The RK-2 comes with the following keyboard options (don't forget to pick your keyboard choice from the drop down menu above):
RK-2 Dimensional Diagram (mm):
RK-2 Package Contents
- (1) RK-2e or RK-2b Rack Mount Keyboard
- (1) EKC-2 6ft USB keyboard mouse cable (or optional for PS/2 KB / MS : EKC-3 6 6ft Combo KB / MS cable )
- (1) Pair of L-bracket with fastener screws
- (1) 2-year standard warranty ( upgradable up to 5 years )
|Product Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.73 x 17.4 x 15.7 in.|
(44 x 442 x 400 mm.)
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.9 x 22.9 x 19.7 in.|
(100 x 582 x 500 mm.)
|Net Weight||18.9 lbs. (8.6 kg)|
|Gross Weight||22.2 lbs. (10.1 kg)|
|Mounting Distance||16.1 ~ 25.2 inch|
(410 ~ 640 mm)
|Keyboard / Mouse||Combo ( USB or PS2 )|
|Keyboard / Mouse 6ft cable (EKC-2)||Drawer end : DB-15 ( USB KB / MS )|
Server end : USB type A
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 65°C Degree|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C Degree|
|Operating Humidity||20~90%, non-condensing|
|Relative Humidity||5~90%, non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||16,000 ft|
|Non-operating Altitude||40,000 ft|
|Shock||10G acceleration (11ms duration)|
|Vibration||10~300Hz 0.5G RMS random vibration|
|EMC||FCC & CE certified|
|Safety||CE / LVD certified|
|Environment||RoHS2 & REACH compliant|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not provide detailed CAD drawings. The best we could do was a dimensional diagram, which we have uploaded to the page.
Question: Do you have the USB version ? CyberView RK2eu
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. We are not familiar with an RK2eu version, however, the RK2 ships with a combo USB & PS/2 cable. For the compact 104 key notepad keyboard w/ touchpad, select [E Option RK-2e] under the Keyboard option drop down box.
Question: Do you have stock if this?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
We recently depleted stock of the RK2 (it is usually in-stock and ready to ship) - the lead time for restock is end of September.
If you would like a reccomendation for an alternative solution, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative.