4-port Secure EAL4+ KVM, Dual-Monitor HDMI 1.4 to DVI (dual-link) & DisplayPort 1.2 - USB 3.0 Peripheral Port (CAC), Audio
The Cybex SC945XD secure desktop KVM is designed to meet the stringent specifications of the U.S. government and comply with the requirements of the latest NAIP protection profile for peripheral sharing devices version 3.0. The SC945XD delivers proven security features such as unidirectional data diode technology, which assures complete network isolation while offering user-friendly, easy switching between sources. A Dedicated Peripheral Port permits a secure connection to external USB devices, including CAC smart card readers, fingerprint readers and face recognition devices. Patented emulation technology prevents Display Data Channel (DDC) signal leakage; and guards against signal attacks.
Industry-leading security features are complemented with a range of capabilities and productivity features that make the Cybex SC945XD a great investment. Experience true image reproduction with support for HDMI 1.4, which delivers resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840X2160 @ 30). NUM Lock, CAPS Lock and Scroll Lock indicators improve user interaction while maintaining unidirectional data flow from peripherals to PC. Additional usability features include, zero delay switching between connected sources and flexible assignment of audio devices.
The Cybex SC945XD KVM switch delivers strong, effective security management designed to tightly control system and network access and deliver transparent security that does not impede user productivity
- Outstanding security - Designed to meet the requirements of the latest National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Protection Profile V3.0 for peripheral-sharing devices.
- Support for USB authentication devices - A dedicated peripheral port supports CAC and additional types of authentication devices, such as facial recognition and fingerprint readers.
- Discrete processing paths - Isolated ports on the switch provide discrete processing paths to each system, preventing data leakage, transfer or crosstalk between adjacent ports.
- Unique NUM Lock, CAPS Lock and Scroll Lock indicators - While the Cybex series maintains unidirectional data flow, it also provides indicators that alert users when the NUM Lock, CAPS Lock or Scroll Lock is on to improve ease of use.
- Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility - Cybex KVM switches offer the industry's broadest range of video connections. The SC945XD supports HDMI 1.4, which delivers resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840X2160 @ 30).
Avocent SC945XD-001 Specifications:
|Height||2.2 in (56 mm)|
|Width||13.7 in (342 mm)|
|Depth||5 in (125 mm)|
|Weight||3.7 lbs (1.85 kg)|
|Video||Dual-head HDMI 1.4 to DVI-I (dual-link/single-link) + DisplayPort 1.2|
|MAX Resolution||UHD 4K resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 30 Hz (DisplayPort)|
2560X1600 pixels @ 60 Hz (DVI)
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, non-condensing|
|Operating Voltage||100 to 240VAC|
|Power Consumption||35W Max Internal|
|Certifications||RCM, EU, FCC Class B, VCCI, c-UL|
Avocent Cybex (by Vertiv) SC945XD is also known as SC 945XD