The NTI VIDMUX Series SE-DVI-2 is a 2-port DVI video switch that enables two video sources such as a PC or HDTV tuner to share one DVI monitor using DVI-I or DVI-D single-link connectors. The DVI interface technology implements digital signal transmission over the cable to eliminate noise and reduce undesired distortion.
NTI SE-DVI-2 Features:
- Input Select LEDs- for visual indication of the video input selected.
- Input Select Switches- push to manually switch to a specific video input
- 5VDC- 2.0A jack - connection jack for the AC adapter
- MONITOR- DVI female connector for connection of the user monitor
- Video Input- DVI female connectors for connecting video cables from DVI video sources
NTI SE-DVI-2 Specifications:
|Height||1.8 in. (4.5 cm.)|
|Width||5.7 in. (14.4 cm.)|
|Depth||4.5 in. (11.4 cm.)|
|Power||120VAC or 240VAC at 50 or 60Hz-5VDC/2.0A Positive-tip AC Adapter|
|Video Source Connector||2 x DVI-I Single Link (Digital Only)|
|Monitor Port Connector||1 x DVI-I Single Link (Digital Only)|
|Maximum Display Resolution||1600x1200, 1080i|
|Case Material||Electro-galvanized steel black powdercoated|