NTI VIDMUX 4 Port DVI/HDMI Video Switch with Audio
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI VIDMUX SE-DVI-4A is a 4 Port DVI/HDMI video switch that enables one DVI/HDMI display and speakers to be switched between up to four single link digital DVI/HDMI video sources.
NTI SE-DVI-4A Features:
- Supports DVI interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel display.
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Eliminates redundant video displays.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP standards.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- 3.5mm stereo audio input for each channel (Male to Male, 3.5mm jack, audio cable NOT included. PN: SA-xx-MM where xx is some length).
- Passes HDMI audio signal through DVI-I port.
- Transmit audio and video over a single cable with the DVI-HDMI-xx-MM male DVI-D to male HDMI cable.
- Control via top panel push button or infared remote (IR) control.
- IR remote control includes power on/off, mute function, and break-away audio (switch audio independent of video).
Application diagram showing the 2-port SE-DVI-2A DVI/HDMI video switch
NTI SE-DVI-4A Specifications:
|Height||1.1 in. (27.9 mm.)|
|Width||2.3 in. (58.4 mm.)|
|Depth||6.4 in. (162.6 mm.)|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC Adapter|
|Audio/Video Input||Female DVI-I connectors.|
3.5mm stereo audio jacks.
Compatible with computers and HDTV video sources (satellite receivers, DVD players, etc) with single link digital DVI outputs.
|Audio/Video Output||One Female DVI-I connector.|
One 3.5mm stereo audio jack.
Single link DVI-D signal.
Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
|Included||Five 6" Male to Female Stereo Audio low profile extension cables included.|
|To connect an DVI-D source or display with speakers||DVI-IS-xx-MM DVI-I cable and SA-xx-MM Male to Male Stereo Audio cable |
|To connect the video source or display with integrated speakers||DVI-HDMI-xx-MM DVI-D to |
HDMI interface cable
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC|