The SE-DVI-4ARS DVI/HDMI video/audio switch enables one DVI/HDMI display and speakers to be switched between 4 single link digital DVI/HDMI video sources.
- Supports DVI interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel display.
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Eliminates redundant video displays.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 standards
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- 3.5 mm stereo audio input for each channel.
- Passes HDMI audio signal through DVI-I port.
- Transmit audio and video over a single cable with a male DVI-D to male HDMI cable.
- Control via push button, infrared remote (IR) control, RS232 Controls.
- IR remote control includes power on/off, mute function, and break-away audio (switch audio independent of video).
- HDCP compliant.
RS232 Control Option
- 4-port switch: Female DB9 connector.
- Baud rate 300 through 9600.
- RS - causes switch to reset so that IN1 connects to OUT1, IN2 connects to OUT2.
- CS - causes one INx/OUTx connection to occur.
- RO - reads what output is connected to specified input.
- RU - reads size of switch, reports number of inputs and number of outputs on specified switch.
Push Button Control
IR Remote Control
- Control can be done using the included IR remote control.
- Independently switch video and audio signals.
- Press any button in the Video or Audio section to switch the respective output to that input.
- Press "Mute" button to disrupt the Audio Out signal
|Audio/Video Input||Female DVI-I connectors.|
3.5 mm stereo audio jacks.
Compatible with computers and HDTV video sources (satellite receivers, DVD players, etc) with single link digital DVI outputs.
|Audio/Video Output||One Female DVI-I connector.|
One 3.5 mm stereo audio jack.
Single link DVI-D signal.
Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
|Power||WxDxH: 8x6.2x2.6 in (203x157x66 mm)|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC Adapter.|
|Dimensions||6.46x2.77x1.55 in (164x70x39 mm).|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC|