The SM-16X2-AV-LCD audio/video matrix switch routes audio and video input from many computers to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers. This switch can drive standard VGA cables, thus eliminating the need for external interfaces and coax cable connections via BNC connectors.
Signals from a range of input sources can be distributed to various output devices. A single computer video output can be routed to one or more monitors. Each video output is buffered from each input, ensuring signal integrity throughout the system. When switching ports, the audio automatically mutes until the video has been synchronized. The audio can also be muted on command.
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port or front panel buttons.
- NTI Switch Control Program with Graphical User Interface (GUI control) is included.
- Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and RS232 Control.
- Switch VGA video directly.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- Video bandwidth is 200 MHz or greater.
- Supports 1920x1200 video resolution at a refresh rate of 85 Hz.
- Crestron compatible.
|Video Input||Sixteen Female 15-pin HD connectors.|
Impedance: 75 Ohms.
|Video Output||Two Female 15-pin HD connectors.|
1920x1200 video resolution with no degradation.
Impedance: 75 Ohms.
Bandwidth: 200 Mhz, fully loaded.
|Audio Input||Sixteen 3.5 mm stereo audio jacks.|
Impedance: 10k Ohm.
Maximum Input Level: 1 Vrms or 2.5Vp-p.
|Audio Output||Two 3.5 mm stereo audio jacks.|
Drives 8-Ohm speakers.
Unbalanced Gain: user defined.
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB.
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.01% at 1 kHz.
Gain Adjustment: -20 dB to +10 dB in 2 dB steps.
200 mW RMS of continuous power per output.
When switching ports, audio mutes until video has been synchronized.
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
Storage temperature: -20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
Power consumption: 15 W
|Dimensions||Rack Units: 2U|
WxDxH 19x10x3.5 inches