16 In to 8 Out - Audio/Video Matrix Switch with Direct VGA In & CAT5 Out
The SM-16X8-C5AVR-LCD Audio/Video Matrix Switch with Direct-Connect VGA Inputs and CAT5 RJ45 Outputs routes audio/video signals from many computers to multiple displays (projectors, LCD/plasma monitors, etc.) and speakers. It is capable of connecting to as many as 16 video sources directly and 8 video displays via receivers with a maximum extension of 600 feet from the switch using CAT5/5e/6 cable.
A single audio/video output can be routed to one or more destinations. Each image will be as crisp and clear as if directly connect to the original source. Buffered video outputs and digital transmission of audio signals ensures integrity is maintained throughout the system.
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port or front panel buttons.
- Matrix Control Software with Graphical User Interface (GUI control) is included with the product.
- Supports video resolutions to 1920x1440.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- Inputs and outputs can be named.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal.
- Video quality adjustment is done automatically at every connection change, or can be forced via the front panel or web interface.
- No loss of audio or video quality between the switch and remote units.
|Video||Female 15-pin HD input connectors.|
Female RJ45 output connectors.
Bandwidth: 175 MHz, fully loaded.
10/100BaseT Ethernet interface.
Supported protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 19x12x3.5 in (483x305x89 mm)|
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.|
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C).|
Storage temperature: -20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).
Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS, TAA Compliant|