Low-Cost 2 to 1 HDMI Dual Screen Splitter/Multiviewer with IR & RS232
The NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC Low-Cost HDMI Dual Screen Splitter/Multiviewer allows you to simultaneously display real-time HDMI/DVI video from two different sources on a single monitor. It is capable of displaying the video sources in dual, PiP or full screen mode. NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC model includes configuration and control via InfraRed (IR) & Serial RS232 and support for HDCP 1.2.
SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC is a direct replacement to the SPLITMUX-HD-2LC with the addition of ability control the device via IR and RS232.
- Dual, Picture in Picture, and Full Screen display modes.
- Supported resolutions:
- Inputs: HTDV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Output: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 1024x768, 1360x768.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- HDMI features supported:
- Inputs: 24-, 30-, and 36-bit xvYCC, sRGB, and YCbCr.
- Outputs: 24- and 30-bit sRGB.
- Two-channel non-mixing stereo with PCM2, 5.1, 7.1 channels, Dolby 5.1, and DTS 5.1 audio.
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps).
- Inputs: 2.25 Gbps
- Output: 2.0625 Gbps
- HDCP Compliant
- Fluid real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Switch audio independently of video from connected HDMI sources in Dual mode.
- Any DVI source or display can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included).
- Control methods include:
- Use the front panel buttons to locally change ports, select a display mode, or change resolutions.
- Configuration and control can be done through the RS232 serial (DB9) port. Control the multiviewer using the included RS232 control software.
- InfraRed Remote Control - Use to change ports, select a display mode, or change resolutions. Powered via one CR2032 battery (included).
- Built-in default EDID table.
NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC Package Contents
- (1) SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC HDMI multiviewer
- (1) US power supply
- (1) Wall mount brackets with screws
- (1) User manual
- (1) IR remote control
- (1) DB9 RS232 serial m-to-f cable
- (1) 3-Year Warranty
NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC Specifications
|Inputs||Two female HDMI connectors.|
Supports digital HDMI devices, such as DVD/Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, and HDTV tuners.
A DVI source can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included). The cable does not pass audio to the multiviewer.
|Outputs||One female HDMI connector for local display.|
Output resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 1024x768, 1360x768.
|Power||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
Power consumption: 10W.
|Dimensions||WxDxH (in): 5.51x2.76x0.98 (140x70x25 mm)|
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).|
Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
Operating and storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Includes||One HDMI multiviewer|
One power supply
Wall mount brackets with screws
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Here is a visual drawing with dimensions: NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC Mounting Diagram.
The mounting unit does not feature swing down functionality though. One way you may be able to accomplish this is is mounting the SPLITMUX units to a vented server rack shelf (with screws or cable ties), and mounting that in a swing-out rack such as some of the KH Liner series racks that we have on our sister site.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!
Question: We are interested in the NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC for a game console application- How many milliseconds does the image processing time take? In other words, is there any lag between the source and the outputs?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
NTIs engineering department officially tested this today - below is their response.
"Per my measurement, the latency of SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC is about 30 milliseconds."
Please let us know if there is anything else we can ever help you with!