Low-Cost 2 to 1 HDMI Dual Screen Splitter/Multiviewer with IR & RS232
The NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC Low-Cost HDMI Dual Screen Splitter/Multiviewer allows you to simultaneously display real-time HDMI/DVI video from two different sources on a single monitor. It is capable of displaying the video sources in dual, PiP or full screen mode. NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC model includes configuration and control via InfraRed (IR) & Serial RS232.
SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC is a direct replacement to the SPLITMUX-HD-2LC with the addition of ability control the device via IR and RS232.
- Dual, Picture in Picture, and Full Screen display modes.
- Supported resolutions:
- Inputs: HTDV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Output: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 1024x768, 1360x768.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- HDMI features supported:
- Inputs: 24-, 30-, and 36-bit xvYCC, sRGB, and YCbCr.
- Outputs: 24- and 30-bit sRGB.
- Two-channel non-mixing stereo with PCM2, 5.1, 7.1 channels, Dolby 5.1, and DTS 5.1 audio.
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps).
- Inputs: 2.25 Gbps
- Output: 2.0625 Gbps
- Fluid real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Switch audio independently of video from connected HDMI sources in Dual mode.
- Any DVI source or display can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included).
- Control methods include:
- Use the front panel buttons to locally change ports, select a display mode, or change resolutions.
- Configuration and control can be done through the RS232 serial (DB9) port. Control the multiviewer using the included RS232 control software.
- InfraRed Remote Control - Use to change ports, select a display mode, or change resolutions. Powered via one CR2032 battery (included).
- Built-in default EDID table.
NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC Package Contents
- (1) SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC HDMI multiviewer
- (1) US power supply
- (1) Wall mount brackets with screws
- (1) User manual
- (1) IR remote control
- (1) DB9 RS232 serial m-to-f cable
- (1) 3-Year Warranty
NTI SPLITMUX-HD-2RSLC Specifications
|Inputs||Two female HDMI connectors.|
Supports digital HDMI devices, such as DVD/Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, and HDTV tuners.
A DVI source can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included). The cable does not pass audio to the multiviewer.
|Outputs||One female HDMI connector for local display.|
Output resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 1024x768, 1360x768.
|Power||100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.|
Power consumption: 10W.
|Dimensions||WxDxH (in): 5.51x2.76x0.98 (140x70x25 mm)|
|Enviromental||Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).|
Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
Operating and storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
|Regulatroy Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Includes||One HDMI multiviewer|
One power supply
Wall mount brackets with screws