HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer with Built-In KVM Switch, 1U Rackmount
Model: 1x Rack Mount
Display video from four HDMI/DVI computers simultaneously on a single monitor. Switch to and control any of the four computers while monitoring the other three connections in real time.
The SPLITMUX HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer with Built-in USB KVM Switch allows you to simultaneously display video from four different computers on a single monitor. Additionally, it can switch one of the four attached computers to a shared keyboard and mouse for operation and to two additional USB devices. It is capable of displaying the video sources in quad, PiP, full, or custom mode. In custom display mode, each of the quadrants can be adjusted to any size and positioned to any location on the display.
- Quad, Picture in Picture, Full Screen, and Custom display modes.
- Custom Display Mode: the size, position and selection of any or all windows are customizable.
- 2- and 3-source viewing is possible with this method.
- Maintain input aspect ratio if desired-no stretching necessary.
- Layer display windows and adjust transparency of each video source display.
- Switch one of the four attached computers to a shared USB keyboard and mouse for operation.
- Supports 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- HDMI features supported:
- Inputs: 24-, 30-, and 36-bit xvYCC, sRGB, and YCbCr.
- Outputs: 24- and 30-bit sRGB.
- Four-channel non-mixing or one channel mixing stereo with 16-, 20-, or 24-bit uncompressed PCM audio.
- Bandwidth up to 165 MHz
- Inputs: 2.25 Gbps
- Output: 2.0625 Gbps
- HDCP compliant.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with up to 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants.
- Zoom, pan, and crop the image from any source to focus on key areas.
- Switch audio independently of video from connected HDMI sources.
- Multiple audio sources can be simultaneously active in any display mode or preset layout.
- Adjustable audio gain with VU level indicators for each input channel.
- A customized text label can be added for each video window to provide easy input identification (UMD).
- Control the multiviewer through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, keyboard commands, on screen display (OSD), front panel buttons, or IR remote.
- Built-in 2-port USB hub - switch devices between connected computers.
- Coming soon: Support for USB touch screen monitors.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (high-speed and low/full speed) standards.
- Cascade multiviewers to display video from any number of video sources on one screen.
- Each video source in the cascade can be controlled directly from the Web Server graphical user interface under Custom Mode Settings.
- Backup and restore multiviewer configurations.
- Supported output resolutions can be selected or set to auto detect optimal resolution from the monitor's EDID.
- Available options: desktop unit( SPLITMUX-USBHD-4RT ), 1RU rackmount unit( This Unit ), dual side-by-side rackmount units in 1RU( SPLITMUX-USBHD-4RT-R )
- Rackmount units can be mounted so that the front panel buttons are facing the front or back of the rack.
- Rackmount units include cable management shelf.
- One power adapter
- One DB9 female to RJ45 female adapter
- One 5ft CAT5e super flat cable
- One IR remote control
NTI SPLITMUX-USBHD-4RT-R Specifications
|Input/Output||4 X 1|
|Height||1.75 in. (45 mm)|
|Width||19 in. (483 mm.)|
|Depth||4.98 in. (126 mm.)|
|HDMI||4 x HDMI Female Input; 1 x HDMI Female Output|
|USB||4 x USB Type B Female; 4 x USB Type A Female (Keyboard, Mouse, 2 x Peripheral)|
|Resolution||Up to 2K Cinema (2048x1080 @ 60Hz); 1920x1200 Computer|
|Input||110 to 220 VAC at 50 or 60Hz via country-specific AC adapter.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH.|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, RoHS, TAA|
|Protocols||HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, DHCP, UDP, ARP, IPV4|