NTI 8-port Legacy SUN PC KVM Switch
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI ST-8UO NODEMUX Legacy SUN PC KVM Switch allows one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control 8 computers. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached computer 100% of the time, so all computers boot error-free.
NTI NODEMUX ST-8UO Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with legacy PS/2 and SUN computers.
- Cascade 4, 8 or 16-port units from one switch to control up to 152 computers.
- Supports crisp and clear 1900x1200 video resolution.
- Well developed code - supports more keyboards, mice and computers than any other KVM.
NTI NODEMUX ST-8UO Package Contents:
- NTI NODEMUX ST-8UO USB KVM Switch
- IEC Line cord (USA)
- Rack Mount Kit
- CD with pdf file of user manaul
NTI NODEMUX 8-port Legacy SUN PC KVM Switch Diagram
NTI NODEMUX ST-8UO Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110V or 220VAC @ 50/60Hz via IEC connector|
|Connectors||8 x 15-pin HD; 8 x 8-pin miniDIN|
|Compatibility||Legacy PS/2 and SUN computers|
|Resolution||Maximum 1900 x 1200|
|Monitor Type||Multiscan VGA required; 150 MHz bandwidth|
|Compatibility||PS/2 or SUN|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|