1394 FireWire Extender via CATx, up to 279 Ft.
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The XTENDEX USB Extender extends one USB device up to 150 feet using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to a USB device. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/5e/6 cable.
Features & Benefits
- Works at speeds of 400, 200 and 100 Mbps.
- Extend a Firewire device up to 250 feet.
- Using CAT7 solid 600 MHz cable, extend up to 279 feet.
- Using CAT6 solid 550 MHz cable, extend up to 250 feet.
- Using CAT5E solid cable, extend up to 150 feet.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required.
- Ideal solution for a wide range of applications, including:
- A/V broadcasting and editing (printers, scanners, digital cameras, digital audio recorders).
- Security (surveillance cameras, webcams, mass storage).
- Long range IEEE FireWire networking.
- 1394 FireWire Extender - local and remote unit.
- User manual.
- Power adapter.
- 6-inch (152-millimeter) male 9-pin 1394b bilingual to male 6-pin 1394a cable.
- Male-to-female CAT5E/6/7 RJ45 crossover adapter.
|PC Connection||Compatible with computers with 6-pin or 9-pin 1394 connectors.|
|Data Rates||Full duplex data rate at 100/200/400 Mbps.|
|Connectors||(1) Female IEEE 1394 9-pin; (1) Female RJ45; Local and Remote|
|Width||3.00 in (76.2 mm)|
|Depth||2.2 in (55.8 mm)|
|Height||1.0 in (25.4 mm)|
|Input||Supports Self Powered Devices;|
Remote: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz via AC Adapter;
Local: Powered via Firewire
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Humidity||0 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|