NTI Wall Mount VGA and Stereo Audio Extender via CAT5
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The NTI XTENDEX ST-C5VA-WL500 Wall Mount VGA Extender transmits VGA video and stereo audio up to 500 feet away from a computer using CAT5 cable. The NTI XTENDEX ST-C5VA-WL500 video extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and also supplies video and audio to a local monitor and speakers, and a remote unit that connects to a monitor and speakers. The local unit fits into a two-gang wall box, while the remote unit can be placed on a tabletop or mounted to a wall.
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5VA-WL500 Features and Benefits:
- Sharpest and clearest video quality over CAT5 of any manufacturer.
- Supports local and remote VGA monitors and stereo audio speakers.
- Mountable in walls, shelves, under a table or podium.
- Saves power by switching to "sleep" mode when no video signal is available.
- LED power indicator on front panel.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Use in-house CAT5/5e/6 phone wiring to locate a monitor remotely.
NTI XTENDEX Wall Mount VGA + Stereo Audio Extender Diagram
(ST-C5VA-WL500 depicted here)
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5VA-WL500 Package Content:
- 1 XTENDEX ST-C5VA-WL500 Local Unit
- 1 XTENDEX ST-C5VA-WL500 Remote Unit
- 1 120VAC or 240VAC at 50 or 60Hz-12VDC/1.0A AC Adapter
- 1 VEXT-6 6 ft 15HD to 15HD Male-to-Female video cable
- 1 SA-6-MM 6 ft. 3.5mm stereo audio cable
- 2 Wall Mount Brackets
- 4 4-40x1/4" Flat Head Screws
- 4 6-32x1/2" Flat Head Screws
- CD with PDF of user manual
NTI XTENDEX ST-C5VA-WL500 Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Connectors||1 x 15-pin HD for computer connection;|
1 x 3.5mm stereo audio jack
|Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1440|
|Connectors||1 x 15-pin HD connector; 1 x 3.5mm stereo audio jack|
|Resolution||Up to 1024 x 768 at 500 ft (CAT5); |
Up to 1600 x 1200 at 300 ft (CAT5);
Up to 1920 x 1440 at 100 ft (CAT5)
|Output||Line level; supports multimedia speakers|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 1 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||76 dBA|
|Stereo Crosstalk||-70 dB|
|Input Impedance||10k Ohms|
|Total Harmonic Distortion & Noise||0.017%|
|Local Unit||110 or 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz via AC Adapter|
|Remote Unit||Powered from local unit|