The NTI ST-C6HD-394-LC XTENDEX Low-Cost HDMI Extender transmits digital video and audio signals up to 328 feet (100 meters) using one CAT5e cable or 394 feet (120 meters) using one CAT6 cable. Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display.
- Uncompressed signal transmission over a single CAT5e/6 cable.
- Using CAT5e cable, extend to 328 feet (100 meters).
- Using CAT6 cable, extend to 394 feet (120 meters).
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p @60Hz, and up to 1680x1050 (WSXGA+).
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 1.3
- Up to 24-bit Deep Color
- LPCM, Dolby Digital, and DTS.
- Bandwidth up to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Full Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source from remote HDTV using existing source remote control.
- Plug-and-play functionality.
NTI ST-C6HD-394-LC Package Contents
- (1) Transmitter Unit
- (1) Receiver Unit
- (1) IR Emitter Extension Cable
- (1) IR Receiver Extension Cable
- (2) Power Supplies
- (1) User Manual
- (1) 2-Year Warranty
NTI ST-C6HD-394-LC Specifications
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||0.63 x 2.28 x 2.72 in (16 x 58 x 69 mm)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The NTI ST-C6HD-394-LC receiver cannot be used with the ST-C6HD-HDBT-LC, but the ST-C6HD-394-LC would ship with both the transmitter and receiver, and would be a good replacement for the discontinued ST-C6HD-HDBT-LC.
We do also have a couple of sets of the discontinued ST-C6HD-HDBT-LC still in stock if you need a replacement for the ST-C6HD-HDBT-LC receiver. Please feel free to reach out to your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly for a pricing quote. Note, because the ST-C6HD-HDBT-LC is End-Of-Life, it would be a non-cancelable non-returnable order, and we are unable to provide discounts.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!