The XTENDEX SD/HD/3G-SDI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable locates up to two displays from a SD/HD/3G-SDI video source up to 25 miles away using a simplex singlemode FC fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a SD/HD/3G-SDI video source and a local loop out, and a receiver that connects to up to two SD/HD/3G-SDI displays.
Features & Benefits
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- Signal transmission via one simplex singlemode FC fiber to 25 miles (40 kilometers).
- Simultaneously transmits to two SD/HD/3G-SDI displays at the receiver.
- Supports a local display via loop out SDI connector.
- Transmits RS485 control signal for CCTV applications with PTZ cameras.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- No software to install.
- 3GSDI optical transmitter
- 3GSDI optical receiver
- Two power supplies
- User Manual
|Connectors||(1) Female BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input; (1) Female BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI Output; (1) Female FC Fiber; (1) 5-Pin Terminal Block|
|Connectors||(1) Female BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI Output; (1) Female FC Fiber; (1) 5-Pin Terminal Block|
|Support/Protocols||Resolutions up to 1080p; SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M|
|Max Distance||up to 25 miles (40 km)|
|Input||100-240VAC 50/60Hz via AC Adapter|
|w/o Connectors and Mounting Tabs||5.98 x 5.16 x 1.18 in. (152 x 131 x 30 mm)|
|with Connectors and Mounting Tabs||6.97 x 5.90 x 1.18 in. (176 x 150 x 30 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)|
|Humidity||20-90% RH, Non-condensing|