4K DisplayPort Extender via One SC Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
The XTENDEX DisplayPort Extender via Fiber Optic Cable locates a 4K DisplayPort display up to 3,300 feet (1 kilometer) away from a video source using a single SC multimode fiber optic strand. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a video source and a receiver that connects to a display.
- Signal transmission via single-strand multimode SC fiber optic cable - no RF interference.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4K (3840x2160@30Hz), HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Compact and durable design - allowing for easy connection and placement.
- Video bandwidth: 3.5Gbps per channel.
- HDCP and DPCD compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Supports full 60fps video.
- No software to install.
- Compatible with DisplayPort standard V1.1a.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- One transmitter unit
- One receiver unit
- Two US power supplies
- User manual
|Connectors (Transmitter & Receiver)||One male Displayport connector; One Simplex SC Fiber Optic cable|
|Resolution||Supports Ultra-HD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz), HDTV up to 1080p, Computer Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200; 60 FPS|
|Power||100-240V AC; 50/60Hz via AC adapter; Input Voltage: 5V DC; Consumption: 1.3W max|
|Max Distance||3,300 Feet ( 1 Km ) over 50µm miltimode SC fiber optic cable|
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Storage temperature: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).|
|Approvals||CE, FCC, RoHS, FDA (Class 1 Laser)|