NTI Transparent USB Extender with DVI Video, Audio and RS232 via Fiber
The NTI ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC XTENDEX transparent USB Extender with DVI Video, Audio and RS232 via Fiber extends four USB devices, RS232, speakers and a single link digital DVI display up to 6,500 feet via two duplex singlemode LC fiber optic cables.
The ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC DVI USB KVM Extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer and provides local keyboard, monitor and mouse connections, and a remote unit that connects to four USB devices, a DVI display, and analog stereo audio speakers.
NTI XTENDEX ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Features and Benefits:
- Supports fully transparent USB connections - supports all USB computers (PC, SUN and MAC) and their associated peripherals.
- Signal transmission via four-strand singlemode or multimode LC fiber optic cable.
- Using singlemode cable, extend to 6,500 feet (1,981 meters).
- Using multimode cable, extend to 1,650 feet (503 meters).
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Two modes of USB operation.
- Local mode - computer sees USB devices connected to the transmitter.
- Remote mode - computer sees USB devices connected to the receiver.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- Extend USB devices such as keyboards, mice, printers, game controllers, flash drives, touch screen monitors, whiteboards, etc.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Optical link is not susceptible to eavesdropping or electromagnetic interference
- Includes rack mounting kit.
NTI XTENDEX Transparent USB Extender with Audio, DVI Video, and RS232 Diagram
(ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC depicted here)
NTI XTENDEX ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Package Content:
- 1 ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Local Unit
- 1 ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Remote Unit
- 2 12V/3A Power Adapter Units
- 1 VEXT-3 15HD Male to 15HD Female 3 ft. Cable
- 1 CD containing User Manual
NTI XTENDEX ST-FOUSB2DARS-LC Specifications:
|Width||12.6 in. (3.2 cm)|
|Height||1.75 in. (0.45 cm)|
|Depth||5.1 in. (1.3 cm)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 - 185°F (-10 to 85°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 85% non-condensing RH|
|Power Consumption||100V-240VAC @ 50/60Hz-5VDC via adapter|
|Host Connection||1x USB Type B; 1 x DVI-I single link;|
1 x 3.5mm stereo; 1 x DB9 female
|Video Resolution||Maximum 1080p HDTV, 1920 x 1200 PC|
|Local Access||1 x DVI-I; 2 x USB Type A|
|Connections||1 x DVI-I; 4 x USB Type A; 1 x 3.5mm stereo;|
1 x DB9
|Resolution||Maximum 1080p HDTV, 1920 x 1200 PC|
|Video Signal||DVI single link|
|USB||Full-speed (12 Mbps) or Low-speed (1.5 Mbps)|
|Audio Signal||DVI single link|
|Audio Sampling Rate||48KHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)||>79 dBA|
|Stereo crosstalk||-67dB @ 1KHz|
|Approvals||CE,. FCC, RoHS|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. This product is manufactured by NTI (Network Technologies, Inc.).