SmartAVI SuperMatrix Component or UXGA + Audio 8x8 Matrix switch w/RS232 Control
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The SmartAVI SuperMatrix is a Component or UXGA + Audio over CAT5 8x8 Matrix with RS232 Control which combines all the functions of and audio matrix, video matrix, IR matrix and a full rs-232 matrix into one compact design. SuperMatrix was designed to be installed anywhere the distribution of multiple video formats throughout large areas is needed. Places like hotels, command centers, boardrooms, educational environments, entertainment facilities even high definition home integration. Other uses include: Video Walls, Audio Visual Presentations, Digital Signage, Shopping Centers, Airports, Security, Dealer Rooms, Point of Sale, Control Rooms.
SmartAVI SuperMatrix Features:
- Switches 16 inputs to any 16 outputs for unmatched design flexibility.
- SuperMatrix is a full non-blocking switching matrix.
- Integrated RS-232 and Infrared matrix offers unparalleled control.
- Switch signals from devices located up to 1,000 feet apart.
- HD compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200.
- Sends crystal clear stereo audio.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio, RS232 or IR over a single twisted pair cable.
- Compatible with Video Composite, S-Video, Component and XVGA interface.
- Increases productivity by providing access to 16 computers from 16 workstations.
- Can be controlled via software interface, remote control, Internet or RS/232.
- Full RS-232 Matrix
- One of the key features of the SuperMatrix is the integrated RS-232 matrix. With RS-232 you can;
- Remotely power on and off all of the connected display devices.
- Send commands such as video schedules or input source.
- Enable touch-screen displays to send and receive data.
- Interrupt displays with Alerts and urgent messages.
- Controlling the Matrix
- Another key feature is its capacity to support multiple control interfaces;
- Control via RS-232 using SmartControl; our Windows based Software included with the system.
- SuperMatrix also allows multiple users to access the matrix from anywhere in the world using our http interface
- You can also use a remote control through an Infrared connection.
SmartAVI SuperMatrix Application Diagram
SmartAVI SuperMatrix Specifications:
|Height||3.46 in. (88 mm.)|
|Width||19 in. (482 mm.)|
|Depth||17 in. (450 mm.)|
|Weight||9 lbs. (4 kg.)|
|Power||Voltage 90-230V IEC 1A A/S 56/60 Hz|
|Input Signal Level||1 Volt pk-pk into 75R|
|Output Impedance||100 Ohms|
|Input Impedance||75 Ohms|
|Connector||16 x HD15 socket female|
|Bandwidth||Horizontal Sync up to 85KHz|
|16 x RS232 DB9 Female, TX, RX, GND|
|Infrared||16 x IR 3.5mm Jack to IR emitter|
|Front Panel||16 x RJ45 with video, audio and data |
modulated within single UTP
|Signal||15KHz 0dB unbalanced 100 Ohms |
|Connector||RCA or 3.5 Stereo Jack|
|IR||3.5mm connector with 38khz|
|DB9||female RS232 or RS422 @ 9600bps|