The Raritan SwitchMan SW4-USB-COMBO allows control of up to4 USB or PS/2 computers from a single USB keyboard, video and USB mouse (KVM) console. The SW4-USB-COMBO USB switch has a built-in USB 2.0 hub which allows multiple computers to share USB supported devices such as scanners, digital cameras and printers. Its audio capability lets you share a single microphone and stereo speakers regardless of which computer you connect to.
The small footprint of the Raritan SW4-USB-COMBO saves valuable desk space and color-coded connectors and premium cables make installation easy. There is no complicated setup or software to load, just plug in a standard keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and you are up and running. SwitchMan USB-COMBO supports both PCs and/or Apple Macs, with connectivity via Raritan's premium KVM cables for the highest video and audio quality.
Note: The SW4-USB-COMBO supports Macintosh computers but will not support Sun computers.
The accessories included with the SW4-USB-COMBO as pictured below are:
- (1) Vertical Mount Base
- (1) Auto Switch Power Adapter 110-240 volts AC
- (2) KVM Cables (6 ft/1.8 m), (1) USB 3 ft Cable
Raritan SwitchMan SW4-USB-COMBO Included Accessories
Raritan SW4-USB-COMBO Features & Benefits:
- Easy switching between computers with a push button or hot keys.
- Hot Swap feature allows adding or changing devices without the need to power down your PC.
- Built-in microphone and speaker jacks for high quality multi-media.
- Hot key and auto-scan enables health monitoring of connected computers.
- LED displays for easy status monitoring.
- Works with Windows 98/2000/ME/XP, Mac and Linux
- Works with USB supported peripheral devices and keyboard/mouse with USB connectors.
- Supports VGA, SVGA and Multisync monitors with resolution up to 1920 x 1440 @ 75Hz
Raritan SW4-USB-COMBO Specifications:
|Height||1.73 in. (44 mm.)|
|Width||9.25 in. (235 mm.)|
|Depth||5.54 in. (142 mm.)|
|Weight||2.33 lbs. (1.05 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 Degrees C |
(32 to 104 Degrees F)
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60 Degrees C |
(-4 to 140 Degrees F)
|Humidity||0 to 80% RH non-condensing|
|DC Power Supply||5V/2.5A|
|User Connection Ports|
|VGA Monitor||HD 15 F|
|USB Keyboard||USB Type A|
|USB Mouse||USB Type A|
|Microphone||Phone Jack, 3.5mm (pink)|
|Speaker||Phone Jack, 3.5mm (green)|
|Flash Upgrade||Mini Din 8 pin (F); Cable: Mini Din 8 (M) to DB9 (F)|
|PC Connection Ports|
|VGA Monitor||Mini HD15 F|
|USB (kb + ms)||USB Type B|
|PS/2 Keyboard||Mini DIN 6 Pin (M)|
|PS/2 Mouse||Mini DIN 6 Pin (M)|
|Speaker||Audio Jack, 3.5mm (green)|
|Microphone||Audio Jack, 3.5mm (pink)|
|Agency Approvals||FCC class B Part 15, CE class B and VCCI certification|