Raritan's KVM Drawer enables quick and efficient access to servers and other network devices by a 15- inch LCD Monitor, Keyboard and Touchpad pointing device in one compact 1U rack mountable form factor. The Raritan KVM Drawer provides access to your server or KVM Switch directly from the rack while taking up only 1U of rack space.
- Industrial design for space critical environments
- High quality Grade A 15" LCD, TFT display
- Resolution support up to 1024 x 768
- Extra strength tempered glass, safe in industrial applications
- Heavy duty keyboard and touchpad pointing device
- Physical lock to prevent unwanted access to server consoles
- Space Saving and Efficient
- Space saving 1U design takes up to 85% less space than a standard keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Low power consumption model draws less power than CRT monitors, leaving more power for servers and storage.
- Cable management arm neatly routes all cables.
- Ergonomic format includes touchpad located below the space bar for centrally located input.
- OSD and front panel controls allow for easy switching and adjustments.
- Flexible Configurations
- Compatible with any KVM switch
- Built-in auto-switching AC power supply eliminates need for external power bricks
- Manage the setup, administration, and maintenance of rackmount servers in data centers, server rooms, and other space-critical industrial environments.
Raritan T1500 Specifications:
|Height||1.73 in. (44 mm.)|
|Width||17.34 in. (440 mm.)|
|Depth||19.5 in. (495 mm.)|
|Weight||37.5 lbs. (17 kg.)|
|Mounting||1U Rackmount, 19 in. (482.6 mm.)|
|Power||90~264VAC, 47~63Hz, auto-switching|
|Display Type||LCD, TFT panel display|
|Display Size||15 in. (381 mm.) diagonal|
|Contrast Ratio||350:1 (typical)|
|Viewing Angle||Horizontal: 60/60 degrees from center |
Vertical: 45/55 degrees from center
|Display Colors||16.7 million|
|Maximum Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768)|
|Screen Controls||Menu, auto adjustment, brightness, contrast, phase, H/V position, pitch, zoom, color, language, and OSD position|
|Mouse||Integrated touchpad with two-button control|
|Keyboard||PS/2 notebook style with touchpad|
|Cable Connector||15-pin mini DSUB|
|Agency Approvals||FCC Conformity with Part 15, Subpart B, UL Listed, CE Conformity|