The Tripp Lite U324-001-APM USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Panel-Mount Type-A Extension Cable allows you to mount a female USB-A port in a fixed location, such as the front panel of a computer or the faceplate on a kiosk or podium. It's ideal for connecting a USB-A device to an internal or external hard drive or extending the length of an existing USB-A connection.
The cable connects two USB-A devices, such as computers, keyboards, external hard drives and flash drives. It supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps-ten times the speed of USB 2.0-as well as more efficient power. The cable's bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions simultaneously, increasing theoretical bandwidth by ten times.
Mount a USB 3.0 Type-A Port in a Fixed Location
- Connects 2 USB-A devices, such as computers, keyboards, external hard drives and flash drives
- Ideal for a computer's front panel or a kiosk or podium's faceplate
- Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions
- Backward compatible with earlier USB generations
Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
- Premium foil and braid shielding for error-free signal quality and EMI/RFI protection
- Molded nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Twisted 28/24 AWG data/power lines
- Rugged PVC jacket