The ultra-sleek ATEN USB-C Multiport Dock with Power Pass-Through is a one-step total upgrade for your laptop that provides all the extra expansion you need. Simply use one cable to add up to 10 devices with power delivery pass-through to boost your productivity with extra HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, USB3.1 Gen1, SD/MMC/MicroSD, Ethernet and audio connections.
Features & Benefits
- Connects up to 10 devices instantly through a USB-C cable
- Supports 4K resolution on a single HDMI or DisplayPort display, and Dual 1080p on a DisplayPort and an HDMI or VGA** monitor
- Audio line-in and line-out
- Provides Power Delivery Pass-through up to 60W after deduction of 15W used by the dock*
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A port supports Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2 (BC 1.2) for Fast-Charging device
- Supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A and 5V/3A power specification
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in memory card readers (SD/MMC/Micro SD)***
- Enhanced EMI protection by increasing the cable braid density and adding conductive foam
- Stylish and ultra slim docking station
- The rear feet of 12' MacBook fit right into the mounting pits on UH3234.
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows, OS X, and iPad Pro****
* With Intel 7th- Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode. Power Delivery Pass-Through requires original USB-C charger from laptop.
**1. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode. For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology.
2. Mac computers only support single-view output.
***SD and Micro SD Card cannot be used at the same time; functionality accords to the order of insertion.
**** Support iPad Pro video output and USB keyboard only
Stylish and Smart Design
With a sleek, ergonomic design, the docking station's aluminum enclosure makes it lightweight yet rugged, meaning you can place your laptop directly on top of the docking station to save space, type comfortably and keep your laptop cool.
One Cable for Power, Video, Audio, Data
Use the single USB-C cable to charge, transfer data and expand your workstation with up to 10 ports. The docking station not only offers the flexibility of three video interface options (HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA), but also it is equipped with readers for SD/MMC/MicroSD memory cards. You can connect a headset/microphone or an array of USB Type-A peripherals, such as external hard drives, or a full-sized keyboard and mouse, to complete your workstation.
To keep charging all your power-hungry devices and peripherals while working, the dock provides 60W of power delivery pass-through via your laptop's USB-C AC power adapter.
Stunning 4K or Dual HD Monitor Setup
This versatile dock allows to extend your MacBook or Chromebook to an additional monitor and enjoy an ultra high-definition visual experience. You can also mirror or extend your Windows USB-C laptop to two monitors and improve your productivity and get more things done.
Superior Anti-Interference (EMI) Capability
Increase cable braid shielding density by 85% to ensure reliable and secured connectivity and operation from signal interference by other devices.
Aten UH3234 Package Contents
- (1) UH3234 USB-C Multiport Dock
- (1) User Instructions
- (1) 2-Year Warranty
Aten UH3234 Specifications
|Computer||1 x USB-C Male|
|Device||1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female with BC1.2*|
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female*
*The total output of 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A Female is 10W (5V/2A).
|Video Output||1 x DisplayPort Female|
1 x HDMI Female
1 x VGA Female
|LAN Ports||1 x Gigabit Ethernet Female|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm stereo 4-pole microphone and headphone jack|
|Power||1 x USB-C Female|
Power Delivery Pass-Through up to 60W*
*Supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A and 5V/3A power specification.
|Flash Memory||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot*|
1 x Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (up to 128 GB) card slot*
*SD and Micro SD Card cannot be used at the same time; functionality accords to the order of insertion.
|Video Resolution||Single-View :*|
DisplayPort - 3840 x 2160@30
HDMI - 3840 x 2160@30
VGA - 1920 x 1200@60
DisplayPort/HDMI - 1920 x 1080@60
DisplayPort/VGA - 1920 x 1080@60
*With Intel 7th-Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
** For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support a single-view output.
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Weight||0.32 kg ( 0.7 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||28.00 x 7.50 x 1.45 cm |
(11.02 x 2.95 x 0.57 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|