The NTI UNIMUX-DVI-4HD is a 4-port High Density DVI USB KVM Switch. The UNIMUX High Density DVI USB KVM switch allows you to control up to 4 single link DVI USB computers with one DVI-D monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse.
NTI UNIMUX-DVI-4HD Features:
- The High Density Switch saves rack space. The 4 port switch is 1RU in height.
- Rackmount kit included.
- Incorporates NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching; all attached USB PCs, SUNs and MACs can be booted simultaneously.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Supports digital DVI for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel display.
- Control the switch through the front panel interface, keyboard commands or RS232.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- USB SUN start-up keys are supported.
- Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
Front Panel Interface
- LEDs indicate currently selected port and mode of operation.
- Hold in any button for more than five seconds to go into Scan, Broadcast or Command Mode.
- In Normal Operating Mode, the user can directly operate the selected computer with transparent presence of the NTI switch.
- Scan Mode automatically and sequentially displays the video from each powered on computer for 2-255 seconds.
- Broadcast Mode allows the user's keystrokes to be sent to both powered on computers. (Broadcast Mode is not available for MACs.)
- Command Mode allows the user to give instructions to the switch through his/her keyboard. Keystrokes are not passed to the computer.
- Scan, Broadcast or Command Modes are available from the keyboard using hot keys.
- Use the keyboard to command the switch box to select ports or configure the Scan delay.
+<'> (or +<'>) to go into Command Mode.
to leave Command Mode and return to Normal or Scan Mode.
- Female RJ45 connector.
- Baud rate 2400, 9600, 19200, or 38400.
- Use DIP switches to set the baud rate and address up to 16 units, all of which can be daisy chained and controlled by one serial port.
- 5-foot CAT5e patch cable, RJ45F-DB9F and RJ45F-DB25F adapters included.
- RS - causes switch to reset so that IN1 connects to OUT1, IN2 connects to OUT2.
- CS - causes one INx/OUTx connection to occur.
- CA - causes all inputs to connect to specified output.
- RO - reads what input is connected to specified output.
- RU - reads size of matrix, reports number of inputs and number of outputs on specified switch.
NTI UNIMUX-DVI-XHD Application Diagram
NTI UNIMUX-DVI-4HD Specifications:
|Width||19 in. (48.2 cm.)|
|Height||1.75 in. (4.5 cm.)|
|Depth||6.0 in. (15.2 cm.)|
|Hosts||Female HDMI-A connectors. |
Supports USB-enabled computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with DVI video.
Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD and MAC OS 9/10.
|Connector||One female DVI-I connector |
Single link DVI-D signal
|Connectors|| Two female USB Type A connectors. |
Provides support for full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB keyboard and mouse.
|Compatibiltiy|| Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including USB IntelliMouse. |
Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
Supports SUN and MAC extra keys.
|Power||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector..|
|Cables||Interface cables between your computers and the switch are required for proper operation. Use USB-DHEXT-xx-MM to connect computers to the switch.|
|Operating Temperature||32° F to 100° F|
|Storage Temperature||-20° F to 140° F|
|Operating and Storage Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, ROHS|