The NTI UNIMUX-USBV-8O-RS USB KVM switch allows a user to control 8 USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard & mouse presence to each attached CPU 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
NTI UNIMUX-USBV-8O-RS Features and Benefits:
- High quality construction.
- Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching - all attached USB PCs, MACs and SUNs can be booted simultaneously.
- Compatible with USB-enabled PCs.
- Compatible with SUN T1000, SUN 1000, SUN V210, SUN FireŠ V240, SUN Fire V20z, and other USB-enabled SUN computers.
- Compatible with MAC G4/G5 and Xserve. Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
- Crisp and clear 2048x1536 video resolution.
- Fully compliant with USB standards (1.0, 1.1).
- USB MAC and SUN start-up keys are supported.
- SUN extra keys are emulated on USB keyboards with Windows keyboard layouts.
- Available with audio or RS232 control options.
- Supports international keyboard layouts in auto-detection mode.
NTI UNIMUX-USBV-8O-RS Package Contents:
- NTI UNIMUX-USBV-8O USB KVM Switch
- 110VAC or 220VAC at 50 or 60Hz-5VDC/2.0A AC Adapter
- Line cord (USA)
- Rack mount kit
- CD with pdf file of user manaul
NTI UNIMUX 8-port USB KVM Switch with R232 Control Diagram
NTI XTENDEX UNIMUX-USBV-8O-RS Specifications:
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 140°F (-30 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH|
|Power||110V-220VAC @ 50/60Hz; 10W consumption|
|Connectors||8 x 15-pin HD; 8 x USB Type B;|
|Compatibility||USB-enabled PC, SUN, Mac with VGA video;|
Legacy PS/2 or SUN computer with adapter
|Resolution||Maximum 2048 x 1536|
|Monitor Type||Multiscan VGA required; 150 MHz|
|Connectors||2 x USB Type A|
|Compatibility||Most USB keyboards/mice, including wireless|
|Peripherals||Up to 8 USB devices using USB hubs (not included)|
|Regulatory Approvals||CE, RoHS|