Tripp Lite's UR030-06N, 6-in., USB 2.0 Universal / Reversible "A" to Mini-B 5-pin device cable, meets or exceeds USB 2.0 Specifications. Connects a Digital camera, PDA, Cell Phone, etc to a USB port on a computer or hub. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.
- Universal / Reversible "A" connector plugs in any direction
- Meets or Exceeds USB 2.0 Specifications
- Connects to Cameras, Cell Phones, PDA's, etc with 5-Pin Mini-B USB connectors
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil
- Nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity.
- Molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.