USB to RS232/PS2 Adapter
For upgrade or replacement options: Contact Us
The USB to RS232/PS2 adapter will allow any computer with a USB port to connect to an RS232 device (PDAs, modems, scanners, etc.) or two PS/2 devices (keyboard, mouse, etc.). Connect an RS232 device with a female DB9 connector and two PS/2 devices by simply hooking the cable into a computer via the USB port.
- Supports serial devices with speeds up to 230Kb/sec.
- Compliant with the USB 1.1 specifications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Compatible with USB-enabled computers with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, and Linux 2.6 & higher.
- Not compatible with Windows 7.
- No extra add-in card required.
- No external power adapter required.
- Supports the RS232 serial interface.
- Supports UHCI and OHCI USB Interface.
- One Male DB-9 Serial Port connectors for Device Connection.
- Two Female Mini-Din 6 Pin connectors for Keyboard & Mouse Connection.
- Package Includes:
- USB to RS232/PS2 Adapter with attached 2 foot USB cable.
- Installation CD driver.