The USB 2.0 PC/MAC FileTransfer Cable provides a hassle-free way to transfer files between two PCs or between a PC and a MAC. Simply plug the data transfer cable into each USB computer, and start transferring your files (program data files, photos, music, videos), emails, and settings from your old system to your new.
- Data transfer rate: 16 MB/sec (Megabyte-per-second).
- Two male USB Type A connectors.
- PC-to-PC and PC-to-MAC compatibility.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Hot-plug capability.
- Easy drag-n-drop file transfer.
- Dual data buffer supporting two-way data transfer.
- No file size or media capacity limitations.
- Software embedded on the USB file transfer cable - loads automatically.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications.
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and MAC OS v10.4 or later.
- No external power adapter required.
- Length: 6 feet.
- Package Includes:
- USB 2.0 Link Cable.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
We just heard back for the manufacturer who said this device would not work with the Windows 10 OS.
Also note, the Mac would need to be MAC OS v10.4 or later.