The Plugable USB4 and Thunderbolt 4 Hub With 60W Charging Automatically Detects and Adapts to Your Computer
Experience the full power of USB4 with the Plugable USB4 and Thunderbolt 4 Hub (USB4-HUB3A) with 60W Host Charging. The USB4-HUB3A stands out for its complement of features, including up to 60W charging for the host laptop, 3x USB4 / Thunderbolt 4 ports-each capable of up to 40Gbps, and up to 15W charging for your connected peripherals. And, despite the hub's compact size, there is also a USB-A port (10Gbps) for a legacy device. Drive dual 4K monitors or a single 8K monitor with Thunderbolt 4. Take advantage of the included USB-C to HDMI adapter for a convenient HDMI connection right out of the box.
Fast and Reliable
Built around the Goshen Ridge chipset from Intel, the USB4-HUB3A gives you access to everything USB4 has to offer. That means high speed-each port is capable of data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps, the maximum rate available through a USB-C port. But data isn't the only thing flowing through these ports. Thanks to intelligent power handling, you'll also get up to 15W of charging power for each of your connected devices, evenly distributed across the ports to ensure a balanced load. And because this USB4 dock ships with the latest certified firmware from Intel, you can count on smooth operation.
USB4 and More
Because the USB 4 hub is Thunderbolt certified and built around a Goshen Ridge chipset, your USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, and USB4 devices are supported, too. And don't worry if you're not sure what your system supports. The USB4-HUB3A will detect your computer's capabilities and adjust accordingly.
The Beauty of 8K is on Display
Don't limit yourself to the confines of a little laptop screen. With this multiport hub, connect up to two 4K 60Hz displays or one 8K 30Hz display to a USB4 or Thunderbolt 4 PC or a Thunderbolt 3 or USB4 Mac (M1 Macs are limited to one display). It even comes with a USB-C to HDMI 2.0 adapter to make connecting that second screen all the easier. It's worth noting that external display support is dependent on host computer's capabilities.
- USB4 and More-The Plugable USB4 and Thunderbolt 4 Hub with 60W Charging is Thunderbolt certified and built on the Goshen Ridge Chipset for maximum USB-C, USB4, and Thunderbolt 4 functionality
- Powerful Ports-3x USB4 / Thunderbolt 4 ports for speeds up to 40Gbps, and 15W charging for phones and tablets. 1x USB-A up to 10Gbps, 1x upstream Thunderbolt 4 port up to 60W charging to host
- Compatibility-Windows (10+) with Thunderbolt 4 / USB4, macOS (11+). USB4 / Thunderbolt 4 dock supports 2x 4K screens at 60Hz, one 8K screen at 30Hz or 1x 6K on M1 Macs (1x USB-C to HDMI 2.0 adapter included). Thunderbolt 3 Windows systems not recommended
- Exceptional Expansion-Daisy chain up to six Thunderbolt devices with this Thunderbolt hub to make room for all of your USB-C and Thunderbolt devices, or use as a stand-alone charger-no computer necessary
- 2 Year Warranty-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
USB4-HUB3A Package Contents
- Plugable Thunderbolt 4 and USB4 Hub
- 100W Power Adapter
- Region specific power cable
- USB-C to HDMI video adapter
- Quick Start Guide
|Port||Placement||Power Host / Device||Connection Type||Notes||Voltage||Amperage||Wattage|
|Power Supply||Rear||Device||Region-specific Power Adapter||UL 60950-1 Certified||20.0V||5mA||100.0W|
|Port||Placement||Version and Link Rate||Features||Voltage||Amperage||Wattage|
|3x Thunderbolt™ 4 or Thunderbolt™ 3 or USB-C||Rear||Thunderbolt™ 4 (40Gbps)||5V||3000mA||15W|
|1x USB-A||Front||USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps)|
|Port||Placement||Version and Link Rate||Features|
|1x Thunderbolt™ 4 or Thunderbolt™ 3 or USB-C||Front||Thunderbolt™ 4 (40Gbps)||USB Power Delivery|
|Port Type (Side 1)||Cable Specification||Port Type (Side 2)||Cable Length||External Power for Cable|
|1x Male Thunderbolt™ 4 or Thunderbolt™ 3 or USB-C||Thunderbolt™ 4 (40Gbps)||1x Male Thunderbolt™ 4 or Thunderbolt™ 3 or USB-C||0.8m/2.6ft||No|