Access to a PC or Servers Connected to KVM Switch
Raritan Cat5 Reach enables you to locate a CPU or multiple servers connected to a KVM switch from a remote location. The remote user console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) can be up to 1,000 feet (300 meters) from a CPU or KVM switch. In addition, a local user console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) can be connected.
- Operate CPU from where you want to be
- Keep CPU in a clean, secure environment
- Protect CPU, applications, and valuable data
- Add a local user console in addition to the remote user console
- Control all servers connected to a KVM switch remotely
Easy to Install, Easy to Use, with Automatic Video Tuning
Each Raritan Cat5 Reach Part # is a kit that includes a transmitter and receiver pair for use with your Enhanced Category 5 UTP cable. Just plug a keyboard, monitor, and mouse into the receiver and operate. Automatic Video Tuning (AVT) adjusts the video quality automatically--no manual adjustments to make--the receiver does all the work.
- Automatic Video Tuning (AVT) in URSKVM receiver unit adjusts video quality automatically
- High quality video to 1280 x 1024 resolution at 650 feet and 1024 x 768 resolution at 1,000 feet
- Support Macs, Suns, or ASCII terminal devices with Raritan's converters
- Connect a local user console in addition to the remote user console for additional convenience