SmartAVI UXGA, YUV, Y/C Point to Multi-Point CAT5 extender 4 Ports Transmitter
The SmartAVI VCT400 is a 4 Port UXGA, YUV, Y/C Point to Multi-Point CAT5 Extender Transmitter which uses a single CAT5 to broadcast high resolution UXGA 1000ft away.
Applications for the VCT400 include:
- Presentations - Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
- Data Broadcasting - Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcasted in real time to various monitors.
- Learning and Training - Can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
SmartAVI VCT400 Features:
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet.
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1600x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA signals from one source to up to 16 monitors.
- Broadcasts up to 256 video output devices through daisy chain capability.
- Each output reaches up to 1000 feet.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI Signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Remote Units come with Buffered Outputs.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
SmartAVI VCT400 Video Splitter Application Diagram
SmartAVI VCT400 Specifications:
|Input and Local Output||HD15 female, Termination: 75 Ohm|
|RGB Signal||Analogue signal 0.7v positive, 75 Ohm termination|
|Sync||TTL compatible Horizontal Sync Range: 15 to 130 KHz Vertical Sync Range: 30 to 120 Hz .|
|Bandwidth||300 MHz @ -3 db|
|System Connector RJ45||4,8 or 16 RJ45 twisted-pair EIA 568 Category 5 (UTP or FTP) Pairing: 1/2 3/6 4/5 7/8 (EIA 568 or AT&T 258A)|