The ATEN VE150 is a CAT5 VGA extender which extends up to 500 feet. The VE150 video extender comprises a local transmitting unit and a remote receiving unit which are connected by standard Cat 5e cables. The distance of both units can be extended up to 150m. It is ideal for factories and construction sites, or any location where the display may need to expose in a risky setting, but you want the system to be kept in a safe location.
- 1x Video Extender (Local Unit)
- 1x Video Extender (Remote Unit)
- 2x Power Adapters
- 1x VGA Cable (1.8m)
- 1x User Guide
ATEN VE150 Features:
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the local and remote units.
- Supports a local and a remote display.
- Transmission distance of up to 150m / 500ft.
- 16 position adjustable video gain control to compensate for distance.
- Easy installation.
- Multiplatform support: supports PC, Mac, Sun, and Linux, systems.
- High video resolution - up to 1280 x 1024 at 150m (500').
- Supports DDC for the local monitor.
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and Multisync monitors.
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
Aten VE150 Application Diagram
Aten VE150 Specifications:
|Width||8.60 in. (21.8 cm.)|
|Height||2.30 in. (5.8 cm.)|
|Depth||11.9 in. (30.2 cm.)|
|Weight||0.6 lbs. (0.25 kg.)|
|Console & Video||1 x HCB-15 Female (Blue) |
1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)
|Unit to Unit||1 x RJ45 Female|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|LEDs||Power- 1 (Orange)|
|Switches||Picture Compensation- 1x16 Position Switch|
|Cable Length||Up to 150m (500ft.)|
|Power Consumption||DC5.3V, 1.2W (Max)|