The VGA Cables are low-loss, heavy duty cables designed with double shielding and ferrite cores to maintain signal integrity. The analog HD15 cable is assembled from coax and twisted pair in order to achieve distances up to 100 feet without degradation or ghosting.
- Ferrite cores at each end protect against EMI and RFI interference.
- Fully molded connectors with thumbscrews provide a quick and easy connection
- Nickel plated contacts
- Supports 1920x1200 (WUXGA) video resolution up to 50 feet
- Supports 1600x1200 (UXGA) video resolution up to 100 feet
- Male 15HD to male 15HD interface
- RoHS compliant