4-Port 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI Splitter/Extender with 4 CAT5e/6 Receivers
The NTI VOPEX-C64K18GB-4 4K HDMI Splitter/Extender simultaneously distributes uncompressed Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI video, multi-channel audio, and IR from one video source to up to four displays and speakers, each located up to 100 feet away via CATx cable.
The VOPEX-C64K18GB-4 system consists of two components: the 4K HDMI HDBase-T broadcast unit, which connects to the HDMI source and also supplies video to a local display; and a receiver (included) for each remote 4K HDMI display. The units are interconnected by CAT5e/6/6a/7 cable.
Also known as: HDMI Splitter, 4Kx2K Splitter/Extender, 4-way UHD distribution amplifier, 18Gb HDMI hub, extend Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 to numerous displays
- Transmits an uncompressed HDMI signal over one CATx cable to multiple display locations.
- Extend Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 to 100 feet.
- Extend 4Kx2K 30Hz to 165 feet.
- Extend 1080p to 200 feet.
- Refer to the resolution chart in the specifications section for resolutions using different CATx cable types and lengths.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (4096x2160 and 3840x2160 @24/25/30/60Hz YUV 4:4:4) and HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 2.0
- YUV 4:4:4
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM.
- Bandwidth up to 600 Mhz (18 Gbps)
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Lip Sync
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Built-in default EDID table.
- Ideal for digital signage, tradeshows, or classrooms where high quality video on multiple displays is needed.
VOPEX-C64K18GB-4 Package Contents
- (1) Local Transmitter
- (4) Remote Receivers
- (1) IR Blaster
- (4) IR Receivers
- (1) Mounting Brackets for Transmitter and Receivers
- (1) Power Adapter
- (1) 2-Year Standard Warranty
NTI VOPEX-C64K18GB-4 Specifications
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|Local Unit (Transmitter)|
|Remote Units (Receivers)|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, FCC, RoHS|