The Aten VS84 is a 4 Port Video Splitter. The VS84 Video Splitters duplicate the video signal from an input source (i.e. a computer) and route it to up to 2 / 4 / 8 display devices (monitors, projectors, etc.). However, they go beyond being merely duplicators, in that they also enhance the video signals over distances up to 65 meters. Furthermore, they can be cascaded three levels to additional ATEN video splitters to support many numerous display devices. And they mount inconspicuously on the wall or out of sight.
Aten VS84 Features:
- One video input to 4 video outputs.
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8/64/512 video signals.
- Supports up to 250 MHz bandwidth.
- ong distance transmission - up to 65 m (210').
- High video resolution - up to 1920 x 1440.
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- Compact design with convenient topside connection, lays flat on a desktop or mounts on the wall.
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors.
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
- 1x 4-Port Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x VGA Cable (1.8m) (Optional)
- 1x User Manual
Aten VS84 Application Diagram
Aten VS84 Specifications:
|Width||3.44 in. (8.75 cm.)|
|Height||1.31 in. (3.33 cm.)|
|Depth||4.51 in. (11.45 cm.)|
|Weight||0.3 lb. (0.14 kg.)|
|Video In||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Video Out||4 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|VGA Bandwidth||250 MHz|
|Video||1920x1440 @ 60Hz|
|Signal Range||Up to 65m (210)|
|Power Consumption||DC9V, 2.25W (Max.)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. While the product does not specifically state that it amplifies the signal, the manual for this splitter does mention that it is a "boosting" device that enhances VGA signals for transmission over long distances (65 meters or approx. 210 feet). However, it also states that over long distance the video quality will degrade. Signal quality is also dependent on the input quality as well as the attached VGA cables
Question: do you have it in stock? VS84
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Please contact the Sales department for availability. The email is Sales@kvm-switches-online.com or you can call 1-877-586-6654