The VS88 Video Splitter duplicates the video signal from an input source (i.e. a computer) and route it to up to 8 display devices (monitors, projectors, etc.). However, they go beyond being merely duplicators, in that they also enhance the video signals over distances up to 30 meters. Furthermore, they can be cascaded three levels to additional ATEN video splitters to support many numerous display devices. And they mount inconspicuously on the wall or out of sight.
- One video input to 8 video outputs.
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 512 video signals.
- Supports up to 250 MHz bandwidth.
- Long distance transmission - up to 30 m (210').
- High video resolution - up to 1920 x 1440.
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- Compact design with convenient topside connection, lays flat on a desktop or mounts on the wall.
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors.
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
- 1x 8-Port Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x VGA Cable (1.8m) (Optional)
- 1x User Instructions
|Interfaces||1 x HDB-15 Male|
|Max Distance||1.8 m|
|Interfaces||8 x HDB-15 Female|
|Max Bandwidth||250 MHz|
|Max Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1440|
|Max Distance||Up to 30 m|
|Connectors||1 x DC Jack|
|Consumption||9 VDC, 2.5W|
|Operating Temperature||VE829R: 32°-122°F (0°-40°C)|
VE829T: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C)
|Storage Temperature||VE829R: -4°-140°F (-20°-60°C)|
VE829T: -4°-140°F (-20°-60°C)
|Humidity||VE829R: 0-80% RH, Non-Condensing|
VE829T: 0-80% RH, Non-Condensing
|Weight||0.48 lb (0.22 kg)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||3.85 x 6.14 x 1.31 in. (9.79 x 15.59 x 3.33 cm)|